Procurement Contract Manager
About The Opportunity
Grubhub’s Procurement function is a growing team that is in need of a seasoned Contract Manager to manage the flow of contracts, mitigate vendor risk and support our business with efficient vendor processes. The Procurement function is responsible for managing Grubhub's enterprise supplier spend and contracts, collaborating with business stakeholders to identify opportunities and execute on strategic priorities, and optimize the value within our supply base. This role reports to the Director of Procurement and sits within Grubhub's Finance group.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate strong vendor contracts experience, organization and communication skills and be passionate about moving Grubhub’s Procurement function forward. You should take on the mindset of an air traffic controller that is managing multiple contracts at various stages of the lifecycle to “land” them for signature. This role is critical to the success of the Grubhub Procurement function and provides an opportunity to interface with all levels of the organization.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage the Grubhub Contract Management system and process, including ensuring all signed vendor contracts are stored with the appropriate identifying metadata
- Lead vendor onboarding launch activities, including distributing InfoSec questionnaires to business stakeholders
- Effectively track in process vendor contracts from inception to signature; proactively communicate status in email and verbally as appropriate
- Ensure all vendor agreements include Grubhub standards; work directly with vendors and business stakeholders to make adjustments when necessary
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with Procurement, Legal and Business Stakeholder teams to drive vendor contracts and renewals towards completion
- Communicate directly with vendors to negotiate business terms and pricing
- Lead meetings on a regular cadence with Procurement team to ensure contract renewals are reviewed well in advance of expiration dates
- Identify opportunities within the Contract Management Process and lead efforts to make improvements
- Work with business stakeholders to strengthen contractual terms and improve upon Service Level Agreements
- Lead contract related analytics to communicate insights and drive towards overall process improvement
- Lead Grubhub objectives around contract and process compliance per the Procurement Policy
- Work with other Procurement team members to support process and cost savings opportunity identification
You Should Have
- BA / BS from accredited University
- 5+ years of specific Procurement and Contract Management experience
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with all levels within GH business functions
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for procurement optimization and supporting process efficiency initiatives
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.