At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Marketing Coordinator will work to improve the operational processes and effectiveness across Marketing by managing agendas, assisting with meeting preparation and assisting with cross team projects and budgetary tracking.
• Manage agendas, pre-work distribution and actions for Marketing Operational and Strategic meetings
• Manages quarterly Marketing All Hands agendas, presentation aggregation and finalization and speaker procurement
• Consolidate Key Imperative updates and shares with team
• Consolidates and publishes cross-team content/projects as needed
• Plans and executes internal meetings and events including offsite meetings
• Prepares reports and presentations for Advisory Board, Kumites, Strategic and others as needed
• Supports events as needed
• Responsible for the Einstein Marketing Summary pages
• BS in Marketing or Marketing Communications
• 2+ years Marketing experience
• Expertise in Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Word and JIRA
• Desire to advance career in Marketing
• Highly organized
• Detail oriented
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication and written skills, including proof reading and content creationAbout Us
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.