closerlook’s Account Executive is an integral partner for clients and internal team members in the delivery of marketing initiatives that drive business impact for pharmaceutical brands.
This person is motivated to be a key point of contact to interpret the client’s strategic objectives and collaborate with the agency team in building innovative marketing tactics.
- Driven and possesses an eagerness to learn and a high level of accountability towards a quality work product
- Values collaboration, engaging cross-functional partners to solve marketing challenge to ensure the agency’s best thinking is applied to the work
- Possesses a natural curiosity and desire to understand the business, customer insights, multichannel marketing and platforms
- Earns trust and builds relationships with agency staff, agency partners, and client contacts
- Understands the components of marketing and advertising strategies and applies them to making decisions
- Proactively recognizes client's needs and partners with team to incorporate into project plans
- Identifies potential conflicts and problems before they materialize
- Facilitates great communication between the client and agency teams to identify and discuss marketing communications opportunities and requirements
- Ability to communicate both written and orally in an organized and logical manner; reflecting , be accuracy, concision and persuasiveness
- Able to lead conference calls with clients that have objectives, structure and focus
- Runs effective meetings by setting objectives and desired results, including appropriate participants and creating an environment that delivers against the objectives
- Ensures accurate follow-up on agreements in meetings; both in-person and via conference (internal and external)
- Has strong knowledge of agency workflow, processes and key individuals involved at each step
- Able to write accurate scopes by engaging appropriate functional leads and asking relevant questions of clients to gain clarity around deliverables and needs
- Ability to accurately identify key data or customer insights to solve a problem and inspire innovative and creative solutions; understands the business implications and impact of data or action on subsequent events
- Actively contribute to the creative process, from project initiation to delivery.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years of agency experience in Account Management
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- Strong business writing skills