The DCG marketing team is seeking an experienced, results-driven Account Management professional to drive e-commerce marketing strategy and execution for our clients on Amazon. The ideal candidate is an Amazon marketing leader with a track record of achieving (and measuring) positive results in and the ability to manage several projects at one time with minimal supervision. As an Account Manager, you will work directly with our clients to provide them with Amazon thought leadership, marketing strategy and project execution with the goal of optimizing their brand visibility, improving market share and increasing sales on Amazon and other online Marketplaces.
- Act as the point of contact for clients in the various product categories while building strong, long-term client relationships. This includes:
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Lead clients through the onboarding process to ensure a seamless program launch
- Perform project management tasks such as managing timelines, prioritizing work, ensuring tasks are completed and moving per plan and according to deadlines
- Measure, report, and assess client performance against goals.
- Oversee key Account Management activities including but not limited to:
- SKU product feed creation and optimization
- Product Listing content creation and optimization
- Product review email campaign buildout and optimization
- Perform daily, weekly analyses at the ASIN level as a means of driving efficient Client revenue growth. Produce weekly internal update noting trends, insights, and highlighting any issues along with action plans to address. Data includes but is not limited to:
- Buy box %
- Conversion rate
- Inventory levels
- Advertising (Sessions, Sales, CV, ACoS)
- Review quantity and star rating
- Suggest, design, and implement projects with specific objectives, KPIs, and priorities for clients
- Internal owner and knowledge center for all things related to Amazon best practices, capabilities, data requirements, operational processes, issue debugging, and escalation procedures (especially within Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising).
- Collaborate with Media Team to optimize paid search program ROI
- Collaborate with Seller Investigations Team to monitor and remove rogue sellers from Amazon listings
- Perform A/B testing scenarios to optimize client product listing performance
- Create and refine SOP documentation that reflect Amazon best practices
- Amazon Seller Central and/or Vendor Central experience a must
- Significant experience in professional-client relationship management
- A solid background in digital advertising or marketing
- Data-oriented individual with the ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- The ability to multitask and hit designated project deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Smart and fun co-workers who will quickly feel like family
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee discount on products
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
Direct Commerce Group, LLC (DCG) is a growing and entrepreneurial business with multiple areas of focus. Privately held and well capitalized by private investors and internet industry veterans, DCG currently operates Tall Ridge and Office Designs.
Tall Ridge (www.tallridge.com) provides a full suite of marketing service offerings to brands in the Outdoor category looking to sell direct on Amazon and other online marketplaces. We celebrate active living and offer products for the quality conscious consumer.
Office Designs (www.officedesigns.com) offers high-end ergonomic seating, modern office furniture and office décor. We provide end-to-end furniture solutions to small and mid-size businesses and home offices. Full service offering includes design and layout services, curated product offering, floor planning, and installation. Because of our capabilities, we are selectively authorized to offer high quality brands such as Herman Miller, Steelcase, HON, Humanscale and Haworth, in addition to various other brands.