Acquisition Onboarding Specialist at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as an Acquisition Onboarding Specialist In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Acquisition Onboarding Specialist to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In support of our mission to enhance and improve healthcare outcomes, the Acquisition Onboarding Specialist will work in collaboration with internal leadership and acquisition partners to facilitate a high touch, white glove onboarding experience for our newly acquired employees.
You will be a change agent, championing a positive & thorough experience as well as spearheading process improvement activities around acquisition onboarding.
In our dynamic hypergrowth environment, you will need to exude positivity, focus, problem-solving skills and resilience in order to exceed the expectations of internal and external stakeholders. This role is critical to ensuring a uniquely VillageMD experience and an onboarding experience that is unparalleled in healthcare.
How you can make a difference
- You will be hands-on, owning the acquisition onboarding process from conception & design through implementation as the main point of contact
- Evaluating the current onboarding process and making recommendations for improvements
- Observing, listening and proactively understanding the needs of our acquisition partners
- Utilizing Greenhouse Recruiting & Onboarding for all pre-onboarding activities, including assigning tasks to various teams organization-wide
- Monitoring new hire onboarding items such as signed offer letters, background checks, health/drug screen appointments, i9s, etc
- Providing acquisition hires with guidance and interpretation of policies and programs
- Responding to all inquiries while delivering a top-notch concierge service facilitated through multiple communication channels
- Facilitating clear communication to ensure all views are represented
- Responding appropriately to inquiries and training needs. Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Coordinating with internal onboarding teams such as technology, uniform vendors, etc to update on onboarding activities
- Maintaining a tracker to provide weekly updates to acquisition team and technology
- Ensuring all new hire items are in place before employee start date
Skills for success
- Strong emphasis on customer service with the ability to champion an outstanding process & experience for our acquisition partners
- Innovation, Innovation, Innovation! You love digging in, asking questions and figuring out how to make a process better
- Sense of urgency and commitment to "getting stuff done" without sacrificing quality or experience
- Highly organized & detail-oriented with the drive to manage competing priorities
- Self-assured with a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Continual learning mindset with the awareness to self-correct and desire to be accountable
- Ability to forge meaningful relationships while navigating diverse groups
- Welcoming & friendly demeanor with the innate ability to make our employees feel valued and prioritized
Experience to drive change
- Excellent ability to communicate with physicians, medical assistants, nurses and other clinical staff by focusing on both personal and professional interests as well as experience and relevant capabilities
- Knowledge of post transaction integration / successful onboarding integration of acquisitions
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results
- Experience successfully onboarding in a patient and provider-centric manner to improve processes and outcomes
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be key contributor to an energetic and passionate team of mission-driven humans
- Detail oriented
- Healthcare industry experience and/or a personal connection to the healthcare industry
- Tech savvy and possess a capability to quickly learn new applications
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or onboarding technology experience; preferably Greenhouse
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today!