Advertising Marketing and Commerce Analytics Senior Consultant
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Responsible for the design and implementation of DMP solutions that deliver on customer’s business and functional goals
- Possess strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience designing and managing DMP solutions
- Work with marketing and business stakeholders to develop test cases and help them understand the insights and optimization opportunities
- Develop & outline audience testing strategy recommendations as needed to help clients better understand their consumer base
- Assess and evaluate the current offerings within the DMP landscape, providing POVs on the current state of the marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Two+ years in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies:
- DMP’s (Adobe Audience Manager, BlueKai, etc.)
- DSP’s (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Customer Data – familiarity with customer data, personalization, and customer engagement metrics sourced from digital marketing channels
- Experience with ad technology (DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
- Experience with inventory management platforms that overlay ad-serving systems or experience with data-targeting platforms and ad delivery
- Experience with Doubleclick or other relevant ad-serving tools.
- Experience with data onboarding solutions
- Familiarity with offline data environments (i.e. CRM systems, email platforms, data lakes)
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time