Arity-Assistant Communications Manager at Arity
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Public Relations - Communications Associate is a member of Arity's Corporate Communications Team and plays an integral part in driving Arity's marketing and communications strategies to ensure positive engagement at Arity events and on Arity social media channels. This person will contribute to creating and implementation of strategies to promote the Arity brand, increase awareness in the market and establish productive relationships across all stakeholder groups.
Arity Events & Sponsorships
- Work with Sales & Enablement and Communications leaders to develop an event strategy to drive leads/support business development efforts and strengthen brand, and effectively communicate the Arity story.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing and Sales teams to determine which products to display and what staff/visual support to include in a booth space.
- Manage projects and relationships with external vendors and all event logistics including registration, contracts, onsite logistics, booth layouts, staffing, shipping, vendors, giveaways, etc.
- Work with External Comms and Sales Enablement leaders to set individual goals and measurable objectives for each event, and provide post-show reporting following each event.
- Collaborate in the development of event activations with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Work closely with the internal design on all creative event needs, ensuring brand standards are met and maintained at all activations.
- Ensure on-site team and resources are equipped to accomplish event goals, follow booth etiquette, and understands event procedures by hosting pre-event meetings and onsite coaching.
- Manage third party labor teams on the install and dismantle of displays.
- Support budget and financial planning for all events and associated entities.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Social Media Content
- Work closely with External Communications Manager on supporting Arity owned social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, MOVE (the Arity Blog) – includes curating, producing, and posting content across all channels with the goal of maximizing engagement and growing our audience.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners and teams to gather information to create social content.
- Play a integral role in supporting the delivery and execution of a comprehensive social platform strategy that supports marketing, sales, and communication to strategies and plans.
- Support development of internal social processes and documents, including social post tracker, competitive tracker, master social/blog calendar, social playbook etc.
- Social media strategy and planning
- Presentation and verbal communication
- Written communication
- Event planning and execution
- Reputation and brand management
- Media relations
- Content marketing
- Business acumen (specific to Arity and our clients)
- Technology, telematics and transportation acumen (external/industry)
- Understand insurance financial statements and Allstate business results
- 3-5 years' experience in a digital marketing and/or communications support role
- Technology business acumen preferred
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment