Arity - Associate Marketing Automation Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Brand and Sales Enablement marketing team leads the design, development, and implementation of B2B marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans to increase Arity brand awareness and drive consideration and loyalty. Working across all lines of the business, the team drives adoption of Arity products and services through multiple channels.
We are searching for an experienced B2B marketing candidate to drive our website, marketing automation, and contact strategy. This person understands a B2B funnel and how to reach and engage prospects at each stage. This person will map the user journey and use that to build a successful B2B contact strategy across various touch-points,. This includes owning automated workflow creation, lead nurturing, email marketing, and database segmentation to support program optimization. In addition to these activities, this person will help with content marketing, paid media, and more.
- Edit and maintain the Arity website using our content management system (WordPress)
- Develop site enhancements and html email templates
- Campaign QA to ensure conversion rate, quality, and absolute number benchmarks
- Manages automated workflows within Salesforce and Pardot, including database management, email development, reporting and analytics, digital lead tracking, campaign build out, lead scoring, and testing and optimization
- Develops and executes Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs to drive revenue growth through expanding and deepening relationships within top accounts
- CRM development, thorough journey validation, and execution
- Mid-funnel communications, both externally with leads and internally in Salesforce
- Contribute to marketing roadmap strategy
- 5+ years experience directly managing B2B marketing programs (ideally in technology category)
- A thorough understanding and experience in web analytics, marketing automation metrics, and reporting for marketing
- Experience with web, direct, database, digital, and/or direct-response marketing, particularly with ongoing improvement and optimization through A/B or multivariate testing
- Advanced proficiency in managing website and content
- Knowledge and familiarity with SEO/SEM
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong design and optimization awareness and an instinctual grasp on how to create engaging work
- A power-user of a CRM platform (Pardot preferred) and knows how to use data to create successful workflows
- Programming experience (e.g. SQL, HTML) preferred.
- Enjoys working across multiple departments and products
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.