About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to join the brand marketing team. This person should have an interest in having a significant impact in supporting cross-functional programs that drive the business at an accelerated pace.We need a self-starter, who is confident in his/her abilities, and able to work effectively with little supervision while managing multiple priorities. This individual should also have the ability to balance strategic problem solving with thought-provoking creative thinking.
The Impact You Will Make
- Support the development of integrated brand campaigns (including TV) from start to finish, in close partnership with internal cross-functional teams as well as external creative agency teams.
- Co-build strategic brand partnerships that engage target strategic consumer segments and that drive brand awareness, preference and action.
- Analyze consumer insights, market intelligence, and competitor data to help support strategic decision-making.
- Execute all marketing programs and promotions with excellence while delivering on key performance indicators.
- Support the marketing team as needed to continue to grow the business.
- Self-Starter: You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Team Player: You are well-versed in building meaningful and productive relationships across the organization to create stronger work all around.
- Naturally Curious and Creative: You always look for ways to innovate and improve.
- Problem Solver: You are able to translate high-level goals into actionable tasks and plans.
- Scrappy: You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful.
- Brand Advocate: You exhibit an authentic passion for the brand and champion it internally and externally.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2-3 years of experience in building a consumer brand and growing consumer products/services, including strategy, marketing, research/insights; advertising agency experience or brand management experience is a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of different marketing channels and effective methods for driving growth including (but not limited to) digital, product, OOH, media, advertising, etc.
- Proven track record of managing projects, hitting goals and succeeding in a team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills, analytical skills
- Experience in high tech
- Love of food and the restaurant industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in consumer branding, market segmentation
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]