Associate Client Director, Marketing Research
Numerator, a market intelligence company that provides actionable data and insight into advertising, competitive promotions, multi-channel pricing, as well as MAP monitoring, brand protection, and a market-leading set of e-Commerce solutions is seeking an Associate Client Director.
Numerator features a proven leadership team with backgrounds from companies such as Accenture, IBM, Nielsen, RSi, Bain, Intel, and a rich set of the world's leading CPG brands. If you want to make a difference – not just a living – come join our team. Be a part of the growth acceleration phase of a market leading company in the right space at the right time.
Do you have a passion for seeing customers succeed and have a strong opinion on how retailers and manufacturers can grow and thrive in a rapidly evolving and competitive industry by leveraging market intelligence and breakthrough technology? Do you get fired up about data-driven insights and feel restless until you've shared them with business leaders across a key set of clients?
The Client Director serves as a trusted advisor to our customers, ensuring they achieve success with our solutions and maximize their return on investment - leading to strong renewal rates and growth across our portfolio of products. The Client Director is responsible for understanding customer business objectives, leading frequent discussions with senior executives across Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, and Analytics to confirm value and discover new needs. The Client Director will work with our Sales team to expand our customer footprint and partner with our Product and Solutions Consulting teams to ensure clients get the most from our game-changing insights and products.
- First and foremost, be an advocate for your client! Understand their business deeply and leverage our solutions to help them grow
- Lead all commercial aspects of renewals across our portfolio within your assigned territory of clients
- Partner with Sales leaders to ensure growth of annual recurring revenue across your assigned territory of clients
- Work with customers and leadership to discover and develop innovative solutions and enhanced capabilities within our product portfolio in the context of industry and client business needs
- Possess a deep understanding of our solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Support sales efforts by participating in and leading discussions related to our full portfolio of products and helping connect those solutions to client business needs
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (preferred) with at least 1-2 years relevant experience such as:
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued
- Proven consulting skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- CPG and Retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights (must be able to speak the language at a granular level of detail, understand key strategic initiatives and how consumer data can be leveraged to achieve client goals)
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.