We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Grubhub is looking for an Associate, Enterprise Marketing to support the development and implementation of co-marketing opportunities with our most valuable partners: our Enterprise restaurants.
Reporting into one of our Managers of Enterprise Marketing in our Chicago office, this individual will be responsible for all stages of a marketing and restaurant partnership including: creating marketing programs that drive more business for the restaurants, selling in proposed campaigns internally and to the restaurant partners, and ultimately building campaigns that support both Grubhub and the partner’s business.
This individual will also be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s different departments and teams and will be responsible for driving growth through these efforts to support the business objectives of Grubhub. This integrated marketing position works across channels including CRM, social, display, SEM/SEO, POP, broadcast and DM among other channels.
- Develop marketing strategies for Enterprise Restaurant campaigns to drive growth for the restaurant partner as well as Grubhub.
- Create co-marketing campaigns based on partners’ and Grubhub’s data and trends as well as market and business needs. Effectively communicate to both internal and external teams.
- Maintain co-marketing calendars of year-long marketing plans across Grubhub and priority restaurant channels.
- Develop enterprise partner relationships, and lead partner-facing meetings.
- Support multiple restaurant partnerships and projects of varying size in a fast pace environment.
- Know our partners’ needs, how we can help them and how to develop and optimize marketing campaigns across varying content types.
- Interact with different levels of management internally and externally. Collaborate effectively with CRM, B2B, sales and product marketing teams to create integrated programs that support multiple business objectives.
- Deliver a strong analytical mindset with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Salesforce, Tableau and Google Analytics as needed.
- Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do.
What You Bring to the Table
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, partnership management or business development.
- Excellent negotiation, communications, organization, data/measurement and team-work
- Cross-functional project management skills and experience working with creative teams
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Proven success executing end-to-end marketing campaigns including managing project timelines and implementations
- Strong presentation and deck development skills
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Able to evaluate a situation through restaurant partners’ perspective
- Detail oriented, creative thinker and efficiency-minded – balancing strategy with operational requirement
- Experience working with digital and/or e-commerce brands.
- Previous work in agency, marketing partnerships, and/or restaurant marketing.
- Previous experience within the restaurant industry.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.