Associate Manager, Paid Social
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Associate Manager, Social Media. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated, analytical and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
The Associate Manager, Social Media will be responsible for various social marketing activities, including strategic campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients that drive consumer engagement. The Associate Manager, Social Media will have superior analytical, organizational and time management skills as he or she will be expected to be able to work on multiple projects at the same time. She/he must display a service-oriented, positive attitude for clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities.
This position will develop winning social media strategies that activate consumers and encourage repeated site visits utilizing current and emerging social media practices. Additionally, this role will be involved with other Rise channel teams when required.
- Overall control of workflow and assigned responsibilities within their pod. He or she will oversee the progress of all projects and provide assistance, where necessary, to assure timely completion of projects.
- Ensure that projects are produced completely, correctly, and efficiently.
- Setting strategic principles and roadmaps for client social initiatives, based on objectives
- Developing action plans for achieving and measuring social campaign success, including determining key metrics, processes for measurement, and optimization
- Working with Account Management, Digital Strategy, and outside Ad Agencies to ensure campaigns complement all client marketing activity
- Keeping clients and agency counterparts informed on latest developments in the social industry
- This individual will be responsible for helping to grow the agency social business through new business wins and organic client growth
- Involved in client education of paid social, and will be responsible for developing intellectual capital, including best practices, case studies, and official agency points-of-view
- Responsible for 2 to 3 employees with one to two years of experience each
- Allocating assignments to leverage each person’s individual skills, as well as motivating their interests and keeping them challenged
- Encouraging thorough evaluation of social marketing strategies, finding opportunity for competitive advantage
- Providing ongoing feedback and conducting employee evaluations
- Develop their careers within Rise, providing ongoing feedback and conducting weekly in-person meetings
- This person will also be responsible for recruiting and retaining top paid social marketing talent, growing the team to deliver on client and agency goals
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 2-4+ years of paid social experience
- Must have experience using social marketing platforms, bidding technology, and/or publisher side self-serve platforms
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Established and professional communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Google Documents/Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the media/marketing services profession
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Ability to lead new business development process, demonstrated ability to win new clients
- Ability to build and strengthen client relationships
- Understands financial implications of strategic recommendations and the effect on the company