Associate Product Marketing Manager
Make A Difference!! At SurePayroll, the Associate Product Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring that our clients’ needs are at the forefront of our priorities. You’ll work on major product initiatives and lead the strategy and tactics in support of smaller products and projects.
- Develop marketing strategy for various products, including web, print, display ads, SEM, SEO, event marketing, and business development, in order to drive qualified leads to the sales teams.
- Develop the tools necessary for SurePayroll sales representatives to learn about SurePayroll products and easily access marketing tools for prospecting, presenting, and closing.
- Help to develop long term roadmaps within an Agile team to reflect the overall corporate strategy and meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Dig into our client and business needs to help drive strategic direction for our products.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple SurePayroll departments to ensure consistent approach and messaging.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent - Required
- Master's Degree in Marketing - Preferred
- 4 years of experience in marketing or product experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses strong product knowledge.
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Experience working with SaaS based technology.