Associate SEO Director at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Associate SEO Director
Are you passionate about SEO and driving results for you clients? Are you a leader in executing SEO best practices? We are looking for a SEO lead to join our team and define our SEO program. You would work closely with Creative, Content, Marketing and Technology teams to drive business results for our clients.
What you'll be doing...
- Design Rightpoint's SEO internal processes, including creating our methodology and internal processes.
- Work with clients to define and achieve performance goals of organic rankings and traffic.
- Complete SEO audits for new clients and contribute to project proposals.
- Provide ongoing management of SEO client projects and providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Guide content and technology teams in SEO best practices.
- Work with Analytics teams to define and track KPIs for our clients.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to implement SEO best practices.
- Be autonomous! You'll take full ownership of your work from recommendations to execution.
- Communicate clearly to define, discuss, and present your work at different stages of the products you work on.
- Actively participate in client communication and presentation of SEO recommendations.
- Recommend tools and processes that need to be put into place across various projects to ensure great work.
Who you are...
- You are an excellent communicator and can clearly articulate SEO recommendations and why.
- You have the ability to design and execute on savvy SEO plan for our clients.
- You have the ability to think strategically about how SEO aligns within a marketing strategy.
- You are passionate about keeping up with the latest changes and trends in SEO best practices.
- You have the ability to assess and recommend a future vision for a SEO team at Rightpoint.
- You are curious.
- 8+ years in SEO leadership and execution roles
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.