At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is seeking an Automation Marketing Specialist to serve as the central hub for all internal and external communications. The right candidate is a technical and strategic marketer with strong data skills, a creative edge and expertise handling complex demand generation operations and improving strategies through testing and optimizing. Core responsibilities include designing and executing campaigns against multichannel Account Based Marketing (ABM), demand generation and revenue generation strategies to highly targeted audiences through use of marketing automation tools and related marketing technology platforms; overseeing nurture streams, lead scoring and database health; and working with sales operations for lead handoff and analysis in Salesforce.
What You'll Work On
- Becoming an expert in demand generation performance metrics -- know what’s working and what can be improved across all of our marketing channels.
- Develop nurture campaigns to qualify and increase touches, increasing speed from Lead to SQL.
- Proactively optimize and test landing pages, email creative and copy for conversion.
- Test and report on campaign metrics to understand what’s driving demand generation success from quantity, quality and cost perspectives.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of HubSpot, including list uploads, newsletter and email sends, landing pages, nurturing/scoring optimization, email and form updates, as well as manage reports and monitor new features and product improvements.
- Manage email QA and email browser compatibility – ensuring all outbound emails actually work for everyone and look great on all devices: desktop, tablet, smartphone.
- Measure, monitor, analyze and communicate weekly and monthly KPIs and metrics to increase conversions and inform strategic decisions.
- Support marketing technology stack and integrations.
Who You Are
- An experienced B2B marketer with 4+ years marketing automation (at least 1 year experience with HubSpot) and Salesforce CRM experience
- Experience with end-to-end email campaign best practices and expert on the fundamentals and advanced skills needed to execute flawless campaigns
- A self-starter with a passion for data analysis and reporting and the ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Experience in responsive design and email deliverability as well as A/B testing and optimizing conversions
- An extremely organized and detail-oriented, project manager with the ability to balance strategy and tactics
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!