B2B Community Manager at OGAds
OGAds is seeking a digital-savvy B2B Community Manager to maintain and improve our online presence. As the Community Manager, you’ll concept, edit and generate blog posts, social media posts, and other written content with an engaging and informative point of view. You will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to improve our public image online. This person will turn data and insights into compelling, accurate, content and do it with a unique tone and style.
The Community Manager will be a critical player in everything from the development of brand campaign materials to thought leadership content to crafting the storyline and supporting content to support our Publisher Management team to drive revenue. If you have a deep passion for social media and content, enjoy identifying new industry trends, developments, and opportunities, and are a strategic thinker, this is the role for you. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Dental and health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO
- Great, newly renovated office in downtown Chicago
- Become a brand ambassador for OGAds
- Write and create compelling, clear, and high-performing content to drive ROI across mediums including blog posts, website copy, video, and social media.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Stay up to date with latest industry news and trends
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Work with other departments to develop and refine content that speaks to specific companies and verticals.
- Translate technical/product content and market insights into clear and informative material that everyone finds easy to consume.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Degree in communications, journalism, or marketing preferred)
- 1-3 years proven experience in digital marketing or similar role; experience with mobile app marketing is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to simplify and concisely explain complex topics
- Familiarity with SEO concepts and best practices
- Creativity and a passion for writing, with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail