B2C Marketing Specialist
The B2C Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the coordination and administration of consumer
marketing activities across acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention. The Specialist will work
closely with marketing and partner relations teams through execution of quick-turnaround tasks and
projects, as well as the planning, go-to-market, and evaluation of major campaigns and initiatives. With
an emphasis on digital channels such as email and web, the Specialist will contribute to the growth of
Rewards Network’s through its members and partners with airline, hotel, and other loyalty programs.
• Collaborate with the Manager of B2C Marketing in developing and executing B2C marketing projects
and campaigns to support objectives in membership growth and member activation
• Serve as main point of contact for all consumer marketing projects and initiatives, coordinating with
creative, content, and channels, as well as partner relations, member services, and vendors
• Create project outlines and timelines for campaigns; track progress, facilitate processes between
marketing, legal, and business partners; and ensure that projects and campaigns are executed
• Review and ensure accuracy of all consumer materials prior to execution; process minor to moderate
changes to existing assets and campaigns
• Manage and maintain master marketing calendar for B2C, partner, and client teams; manage and
maintain B2C marketing project plan and status
• Assist in the analysis of consumer behaviors to determine or adjust strategy and optimize tactics that
will increase engagement and dining; produce campaign reports and marketing presentations
• Stay current on consumer trends and marketing best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such as economics, social or natural sciences, or engineering
• 2-4 years of experience in marketing, preferably direct, database, or direct-response marketing
• Understanding of consumer marketing best practices with email, web, and other digital channels
• Experience with tracking tools and performance metrics for email, web, and other digital channels
• Critical thinking and attention to detail, with the ability to extract insights, summarize information, and
make recommendations for future actions
• Analytical and quantitative, with spreadsheet capabilities and experience working with data to
evaluate marketing impact on business outcomes, and developing reports for sharing results
• Organizational and project management skills; ability to coordinate across multiple projects and meet
deadlines; experience with software like Basecamp preferred
• Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and able work within a team, across
departments, with outside partners, and independently
• Self-starter; comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities; proactive with
internal drive to hit goals and deadlines; forward-thinking with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
• Experience with loyalty/rewards or membership/subscription, particularly in financial services,
hospitality, or entertainment a strong plus
• Strong skills with MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with business intelligence or data visualization tools like Microstrategy or Tableau a plus
• Experience with marketing automation or email platforms
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.