Business Analyst - Marketing
Brad’s Deals is looking for a Retention Marketing Analyst who will to uncover key customer preferences that will grow our relationship with customers – from the point of acquisition through to repurchase. Included within this will be a focus on data mining, analyzing performance, and optimizing marketing campaigns across email and push channels. You’ll be joining a team of hardworking and intellectually curious marketers who consistently seek to push the needle.
- You must be passionate about data-driven decision-making, detail oriented, smart, efficient, and driven to help our business succeed.
- Work with data providers and tech teams to ensure that key data is accurate, automated and timely
- You must be able to manage timelines and coordinate your work with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to dig into the “why” of various problems and present insights and recommendations
- Work on projects across a range of business processes, business units and data sources.
- Analyze and communicate email performance on weekly, monthly, and seasonal time periods at the send and campaign level leveraging the email platform and internal data warehouse data
- Analyze deal supply, lifecycle trends, and current daily newsletter selection strategy to develop a strategy to increase engagement, reduce subscriber churn and improve LTV.
Previous Experience with:
- Email marketing analysis and reporting
- Working with large datasets
- Automate reporting with a combination of SQL, Excel, and BI tools
- Deep-dive a variety of ad hoc questions on email performance, user behavior, and cohort analysis.
- Develop new metrics to track our business and uncover previously unforeseen trends and insights
- Partner with stakeholders to get to the root of the problem, and develop analytical models to understand that problem.
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing analytical role
- High-level proficiency with SQL based query languages and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to clearly communicate and present statistical analysis along with data visualization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; strives for high degree of precision
- Comfortable with fast-paced working environment; and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with larger team
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
Since 2001, Brad’s Deals has been giving shoppers the upper hand by making it quick and easy to find the best deals. We meticulously compare prices, vet merchants, and improve our web and mobile platforms, so users get an awesome experience every time. Partnering with over 2,500 top retailers including Target and Amazon, we’re able to reach more than 50 million consumers a year.
An entrepreneurial spirit guides everything we do, making it possible for each employee to make a big impact here--one reason why we’ve been named among Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. Last year, Brad’s Deals also received Workforce Magazine’s Optimas Silver Award for our Women’s Tech Accelerator, which opens our office and resources to women-run businesses. Long story short: we think of a career here as a mutual investment. We're an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at work. Pay is competitive and full benefits are provided, including health, 401k, FSA, and a transportation pre-tax benefit. Learn more about perks here. We are conveniently located in Chicago's River North neighborhood blocks from the highway and several train stations.