Bounteous is leading the charge in dynamic digital experiences and is looking for the right team members to drive those results. In our ever-changing, fast-paced digital world, our approach helps brands envision, harness, and enable their online and mobile presence.
Bounteous is seeking a Campaign Manager to join our team of talented professionals who provide web development and digital marketing services to clients large and small. This role will be a supervisor role overseeing the email, SMS, and push campaign team.
The Campaign Manager needs to be an independent worker who is very detail-oriented and highly organized. The role involves coordination across various creative agencies and our email service provider (Adobe Campaign Classic). A positive, client service-oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role that involves meeting the demands of both a fixed marketing calendar and frequent client requests. This job involves exacting standards and unforgiving schedules - the work must be done on time (although some items can be set-up in advance) and error-free. Work schedules will regularly include weekend hours to support a team of digital developers if problems with set-up occurs and to confirm successful campaign deployment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage communication across clients, internal teams, and partner agencies on a daily basis
- Organize, lead, and author meetings, detailed agendas, minutes, and project updates
- Continuously update and manage client-facing planning calendars and campaign schedules
- Set up email calendars, anticipating marketing-related holidays and events
- Understand, plan, and implement complex audience targeting
- Oversee QA for email designs, templates, outbound email campaigns with the goal of a 0% error rate
- Perform campaign analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI in partnership with the Bounteous Analytics & Insight team
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard at all times
- Develop and implement process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Creative/digital agency background required, including 2+ years of client-facing experience
- Experience managing/overseeing a team required
- Deep knowledge of and 5+ years of experience with email marketing best practices and innovations
- 1+ year of experience independently managing email, SMS, push campaigns
- Experience using web-based email management software (setting up, previewing, testing, troubleshooting, and monitoring email blasts)
- Strong interpersonal skills including email, phone, and meeting-related communications
- Experience working collaboratively with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience with web analytics a plus
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description