Campaign Operations Manager at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role
The Campaign Operations Manager is responsible for hands on implementation of client’s campaigns, through the campaign's launch cycle (from setup through activation) to ensure best in market customer service and overall campaign success. Working within a team of other Campaign Operations Managers, this individual serves as the point of execution for strategy, creative, and audience targeting on our proprietary online media campaign platforms.
- Monitor the ticketing queue and implement strategies for online media campaigns on behalf of our clients including campaign setup, ad/creative trafficking, troubleshooting and QA
- Assist Account Management, Media Delivery and other teams with understanding how campaigns can be setup and targeted into our proprietary ad serving systems across various pricing models (RTB, CPC, CPM), creative formats (mobile, desktop, video) and audience targets (location, gender, age, interests) Provide support for our proprietary ad serving systems to internal teams and external clients or ad serving vendors that involves in-depth knowledge of the system’s technology and behavior
- Conduct a light-QA of the campaign to ensure that all details are set up per the ticket request by creating test pages for client campaigns that can be reviewed and validated by internal teams
- Troubleshoot various aspects of campaign setup including: hosted or 3rd party creative issues, impression pixels, click trackers, audience targeting and internal technical issues
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to provide platform enhancement recommendations that improve workflow and user’s campaign implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience with online media or production traffic and 1+ years of experience in ad operations/ad traffic role in an online marketing / rich-media advertising setting
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced ticketing system environment
- Analytical, tactical, and a detail-oriented self-starter
- Must have knowledge of a variety of the financial and targeting concepts of the online advertising industry including but not limited to RTB, CPC, CPM, CPA, cookies, flight dates, creative sizes, ad servers, and attributes of user targeting
- Previous experience with 3rd Party Ad Servers (Doubleclick, Atlas, Conversant Ad Server, Sizmek, etc.) or DSP/SSP Ad Servers, (Ad Exchanges, i.e. LiveRail, Doubleclick Bid Manager, etc.) a plus but not required
- Previous customer service experience desired
- Previous experience with video file/formats or implementing video campaigns, a plus
- Strong team player with accountability and able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to think “outside the box” and quickly come up with solutions under pressure
- Strong written (tickets, email), verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to relay technical information (campaign implementation related) to non-technical people
- Working knowledge of MS Office with specific understanding of Excel functions and features
- Must possess strong time management, follow-through and organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience with online media or production traffic and 1+ years of experience in ad operations/ad traffic role or quality assurance in an online marketing / rich-media advertising business.
- Bachelor Degree
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.