Campaign Program Manager
About the Position
Maropost is looking for a talented and tactful Campaign Program Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This position will be report into our SVP of Marketing and be the glue that keeps our team’s projects moving forward. The right person will have marketing experience specifically in the area of developing, designing, and managing significant marketing campaigns across multiple channels. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a strong project manager with the ability to quickly absorb and reflect business concepts in their work.
If you choose to accept, your mission will to oversee all aspects of our various campaigns, including daily operations, coordination between our various marketing disciplines and ensure that we are hitting deadlines and keeping our budgets in line, too. Part of keeping everything flowing smoothly will involve picking up some design projects, too, so familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite and design best practices are also required, too.
Over the first 3 months, this candidate should develop knowledge of our business and an understanding the function of campaign program management. You will quick understand how you impact revenue growth and have ownership of all of the marketing activities relative to their campaigns. You’ll quickly identify gaps you can help us fill in and jump in to make an instant impact. Most importantly, you launch and ensure the market success of Maropost’s next big campaign.
- Acting as the hub for our marketing team spokes. You will drive our marketing programs from start to finish while collaborating with the team.
- Ensure that business requirements and project scopes are fully defined and communicated.
- Drive process enhancement to build best-in-class marketing operations workflow. You’ll develop and document new / better ways to get stuff done. Any and every idea you have will be heard.
- Building genuine relationships with your teammates so they can rely on you, and you on them.
- Assisting in design support when the team needs it. This could mean social media pieces, collateral, perhaps a sales presentation or two as well.
- Figure out what the “next best thing” is (and the next best thing after that) to gather customer and market insights so you can develop strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads that result in hitting monthly goals (because we hate missing goals).
- Monitor all marketing data with a fine tooth comb to ensure every campaign is optimized, effective, and driving results. If it’s not, you know what to do.
- In partnership with Marketing team leads, you will create and manage the master marketing campaign program schedule in a beautiful, organized, and uber intuitive way.
- Work across many internal and external groups (potentially including ad agencies, media agencies, PR, etc), to coordinate and assist in the management of project plans and timelines.
- Coordinate and lead weekly production meetings, attend marketing meetings and provide organized follow-ups.
- Maintain action items, deliverables, risks and issues log.
- Facilitate marketing creative assets to appropriate parties per campaign project dates.
- Schedule reviews and obtain sign-offs/approvals as needed.
- Provide quality assurance support including proofreading and editing of marketing communications materials and other assets.
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- Minimum exp. 3 to 5 years of experience; preferably on a B2B marketing team or B2B advertising agency
- Levelheadness. You don’t get feathers ruffled easily and can roll with the punches
- Display a strong aptitude for Marketing and Sales (i.e. you actually know what you’re talking about, you didn’t have to google ABM/SEO/PPC on your way to the interview)
- Be willing and able not only to meet goals, but to absolutely crush them
- Be comfortable with leading and collaborating in a team-oriented environment (your team is your group of ride-or-dies, they’ll help you achieve those goals from the last bullet point)
- On the other side, you should be comfortable to drive projects across cross-functional teams and to effectively communicate with stakeholders and all levels of management
- You can catch a typo from a mile away and you’re comfortable in client-facing roles
- Have the organizational capabilities needed to manage multiple campaigns and not let the ball drop on any of them
- Be known as “always hitting the date” person
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours; must be able to work long hours as needed for events and specific projects
- A sense of urgency and desire to work and win with a team of smart, hard-working and collaborative people
- Use expertise and creativity for innovative marketing recommendations and solutions
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Natural curiosity for emerging technologies and the ability to apply those technologies to innovative solutions for Maropost and our customers
- Simultaneously excellent at analytics and emotional triggers
- Relentlessly focused on the details in each and everything that you do
- SFDC, Pardot, and Asana experience
- ESP experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced Excel experience a plus
Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please feel free to alert us of any accommodations needed at [email protected]