Bounteous is leading the charge in dynamic digital experiences and is looking for the right team members to drive those results. In our ever-changing, fast-paced digital world, our approach helps brands envision, harness, and enable their online and mobile presence.
We are currently seeking a Campaign Specialist to join our team of talented professionals who provide web development and interactive marketing services to clients large and small.
The Campaign Specialist needs to be an independent worker who is detail-oriented and highly organized. This role involves coordination across various agencies as well as meeting the demands of both a fixed advertising campaign calendar and frequent client requests. A positive, customer service oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role, which requires exacting standards and unforgiving schedules - the work must be done on time (although some items can be set-up in advance) and error-free.
Role and Responsibilities
- Daily activities could include: uploading final versions of content to Adobe DAM; reviewing assets to ensure quality and correctness prior to upload; creating new channels, locations, and new device configurations within Screens; assigning devices to correct locations; adding/updating assets to appropriate channels; connecting locations to desired channels; reviewing updates prior to publication to ensure the correct version is being displayed at the correct location; communicating updates to appropriate channels
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to clients, teams, production and organization of detailed agendas and minutes
- Understanding and setting up advertising campaign calendars, anticipating marketing-related holidays and events
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Strong interpersonal skills including email, phone, and meeting-related communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Experience presenting recommendations and/or public speaking
- Experience in business analysis or project management
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.