The Campaign Specialist will be responsible for processing digital advertising campaigns, launching creative and ensuring customer advertising objectives are met. Partnering with the sales support team, the creative production team, and the rest of the fulfillment team, this person will be the main point of contact for processing digital advertising orders and proposals, trafficking the ad campaign, optimizing for delivery, and providing client facing reporting and screenshots.
- Provide post-sales support to the entire digital Sales Team by processing all digital revenue through the order management system, reserving all types of inventory, monitoring the delivering of display campaigns and reporting on campaign performance throughout the life of the order.
- Secure and process ad creative, verifying the ad specs, while ensuring tronc business rules are met and advertiser expectations are clear.
- Ability to use Media Math in relation to the industry (Gross vs. Net/CPM/eCPM).
- Optimize campaigns to enhance performance and deliver on the promises made to the advertiser.
- Assist with billing issues and support collection efforts, to ensure that revenue is received in a timely manner.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Execute change requests and revisions to digital campaigns to meet deadlines and ensure stellar campaign performance.
- Must be able to handle all aspects of customer service including anticipating the customer’s needs, building relationships, and exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Use problem solving skills to resolve escalated technical issues and provide timely solutions.
- Stay abreast of tronc digital products, industry topics, trends and ad serving solutions, acting as subject matter expert to support the Sales Teams and the rest of the Digital Ad Operations department.
- Must understand business objectives and advertisers' goals and KPI’s to maximize revenue and advertiser performance.
- Work with the Ad Ops Manager to identify process efficiencies to improve customer satisfaction, turnaround time, and create cost savings.
Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Digital industry experience is required
- 1+ years in Digital Advertising
- Previous experience with ad serving platforms is strongly preferred but not required. (DFP/DFA/DFPS/preferred)
- Strong knowledge of web-based, mobile and video display advertising units
- Understanding of ad units of measurements (CPM/CPD/CPC)
- Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills with strong customer focus that conveys responsiveness and competence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment, and be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and customers
- Must be comfortable adapting to change
- Must be PC literate and have practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Share on your newsfeed