WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 90+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
At this time, we need a Community Manager to plan, build, and manage a thriving and active customer community of dental practice office managers, staff and doctors. The objective is to create a deeper engagement with the RevenueWell platform, improve product feature adoption, and increase sales from customer referrals. This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Community Manager will be responsible for building out RW’s community, encouraging participation, and driving meaningful engagement activities across our customer base. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive adoption of the RevenueWell platform. Work closely with cross functional teams such as Product, Customer Success, and Sales. Develop a customer journey map and communications plans that increase use of RevenueWell core capabilities, with a goal of reducing customer churn.
- Develop and take ownership for a loyalty, recognition and customer referral programs—from concept to execution.
- Develop personal relationships with our customers face-to-face, over the phone, via email and through our social media channels for community participation, loyalty, recognition and referrals.
- Lead efforts to engage customers through our social media channels and encourage them to become active member in the RevenueWell community.
- Collaborate with the RevenueWell Customer Success, Affiliate, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to drive long-term success of our customer community.
- Be the Voice of the Customer and an internal advocate for community members’ interests. Listen and analyze the Voice of the Customer and share insights with the company.
- Moderate content and conversations in our community platforms and solicit our customers to participate.
- Build a Customer Advisory Council
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree with experience building and managing online communities ideally with a SaaS technology company.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships from executive to entry level within and across teams, internally and externally.
- High-energy, team player. Be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our business evolve.
- Able to own a new project and work through ambiguity to define and then achieve project goals.
- Be tech savvy by implementing & integrating tools with RevenueWell business process
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- We are a 2018 Crain’s Chicago Business finalist for Best Places to Work!
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD, and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee, and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles
- Casual jeans dress code
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.