At higi, we believe that it should be easier for people to be their healthiest. The steps toward better health should be more accessible, affordable, and convenient.
That’s why we build innovative solutions that help people better understand and navigate their health and connect with the care and resources needed to manage and improve it.
higi gives consumers unsurpassed access to track and act on their health data through our network of over 10,000 FDA-cleared smart health stations and over 80 integrated health devices and apps. higi stations are conveniently used nearly 1 million times per week at pharmacy retailers, community locations, and employer worksites nationwide.
Through the higi network, our solutions engage and connect the consumer and their data in real-time with their trusted healthcare organizations to improve satisfaction, increase quality, and reduce cost.
Join higi in our mission to make the pursuit of health easier and more connected – a world in which every person can understand their health and take action to improve and maintain it.
Learn more at https://higi.com.
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement? Apply today!
We are looking for a talented Content Manager to join the Consumer Engagement & Marketing team and make it easier for people to live their healthiest. This role will work closely with the Director, Consumer Marketing and be responsible for consumer marketing initiatives that directly support the awareness, activation and continued engagement for the higi solutions. Together, we will provide timely awareness and education on the most prevalent chronic conditions in the United States to help elevate the importance of personal health and healthcare in the mind of the consumer.
If you’re passionate about healthcare and improving the health of people’s lives, as well as determined, enthusiastic, collaborative, results-driven, then we want you to apply today!
- Develop overall content marketing strategy for direct to consumer outreach to position higi as a population health solution that allows consumer groups the connection to their health and wellness partners
- Develop original health topic content that can be easily repurposed to multiple communication platforms on and off the higi smart health station (e.g. email, landing pages, blogs, social channels)
- Establish company voice for the consumer – contribute to all direct to consumer facing content
- Write, edit and publish unique content pieces that leverages higi data and insights for consumer groups
- Responsible for creating a content calendar to ensure content is scheduled on a 90-day rolling basis (with the ability to adjust/enhance the plan)
- Understand the personas for all target audiences and ensure this is incorporated into all awareness and engagement efforts
- Foster positive team interactions amongst all departments (sales, B2B marketing, product management); maintain a positive attitude, self-direct and self-motivate, generate fresh ideas
- Other duties as assigned
We’re excited about you because …
- You have a B.A. with 4 – 6 years of experience in creating content for a B2B2C or B2C healthcare technology company
- You are a natural storyteller – you understand how to grab and hold readers attention and can demystify complicated health topics for a consumer
- You are creative and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with consumers and use these insights to evolve the content plan
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- You have strong project management experience and can deliver high-quality work against competing priorities and varying timelines
- You are highly motivated and self-starter / self-directed with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. Willing and able to make decisions with less than perfect information, ability to think bigger and push norms!
- You have the right amount of right and left brain balance – you can both think strategically and put your ideas into action, executing on the tactical work at hand
- A deep passion for healthcare and for helping to make it easier for people to be their healthiest
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership