Do you love telling a good story? Are you an expert at connecting the dots, even when one of them is missing? Can you mix your creativity with a laser sharp attention to detail and focus on measurable results? Collective Health is looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Content Marketing Manager to create content that our customers and partners not only read, but actually enjoy reading (and sharing).
This role is focused on the development and contribution to the overall Marcom strategy and the execution of marketing programs to drive awareness and engagement with new and existing clients and partners. This position works collaboratively with Communications, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, and Brand to develop strategies, create content, execute high visibility initiatives that are measurable, help bring the Collective Health vision and story to life, while driving awareness and increasing engagement from prospects, partners and customers.
The Senior Content Marketing Manager will define Collective Health’s content marketing strategy, create original content and includes the timely planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns and brand communications to boost brand awareness and product consideration. Ideal candidates will have 7+ years of hands-on experience in creating and delivering engaging content for a number of initiatives which optimize a promotional mix across communications, advertising and website, tradeshows, webinars, collateral, and across multiple channels and geographies.
What you'll do:
- Work across our Marketing, Product, Sales and Partner teams to define our content strategy
- As a central player on the Marketing team working closely with Product Marketing, Communications and Demand Gen, help develop and drive Collective Health’s technology story, thought leadership, and brand campaigns.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing and communication plans to reach prospective clients, partners and internal-facing teams
- Produce content that simplifies the complex world of health insurance and benefits for our various audiences
- Craft and drive clear, crisp plans for campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Engage with senior management to present, obtain buy-in for marketing efforts and event engagement
- Report to measurable outcomes that support cross-team goals
Your skills include:
- You’ve been successful with previous content marketing efforts and can show demonstrable results
- You love setting strategies, but even more, you can’t wait to get your hands on the content creation yourself
- Strong communication skills and a passion for writing. Journalism background a plus.
- Ability to analyze and simplify complex information to create marketing and communication plans to target, reach, and nurture different prospect, client and partner audiences
- Well-versed in and is up-to-date with the broader technology and enterprise technology market trends
- Ability to work cross-functionally to gain consensus across multiple lines of business
- Excellent project management skills - time management, planning and problem-solving
- 2-3 years experience publishing enterprise/B2B content
- You’re excited to transform healthcare and want to join our mission in making it easier for people to understand, navigate and pay for care. Health tech or health insurance experience not necessary, but a plus!
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.