Content Marketing Manager at Cameo
About the company:
Cameo, one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level. You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days.
We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocket ship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to the resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the role:
As Content Marketing Manager, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo! Your main focus will be overseeing our owned and social channels (blog, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc). This includes building out channel strategies, creating cross-channel campaigns, and reporting on key performance indicators.
We think this is a dream job for an extremely creative, goal-oriented person and we could not be more excited to work together!
We’re looking for a candidate who is:
- Outrageously creative
- Passionate about pop culture and the world of celebrity
- Willing to help define the Cameo personality across our digital properties
- Organized and methodical about process
- Interested in working closely with the marketing team, providing on-the-fly input, ideas and direction
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of social media management experience (e-commerce brands a bonus)
- Strong understanding of brand voice and brand personality
- Ability to communicate strategically, creatively and concisely
- High attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Portfolio featuring work examples
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.