Content Marketing Manager at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services, Inc., connects the multitrillion-dollar automotive ecosystem, developing next-generation technology and delivering unparalleled insights and service. CCC seeks to engineer better engagement by connecting people, technology and insights. CCC’s marketing department is focused on telling our story and connecting key stakeholders including clients, potential clients, team members, future team members, and influencers with the CCC brand. CCC is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to tell this story.
- Lead content strategy across all channels in collaboration with Marketing and Business leads. Channels may include website, email, advertorials, advertisements, sales collateral, webinars and presentations
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar
- Copywrite and provide feedback to other content developers
- Collaborate with designers and videographers to support visual storytelling and content plan
- Oversee rewrite of company website in collaboration with digital marketing team and agency partners
- Apply SEO strategies and work in tandem with digital team to maximize content performance
- Analyze performance
- A minimum of six years of content/copywriting, public relations, marketing or journalism experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proven ability to provide feedback and apply influence across teams
- Experience analyzing content performance
- A creative mindset