Content Marketing Specialist
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist with exceptional writing skills to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for writing engaging B2B content to drive revenue and build brand recognition. You will work on a variety of writing projects, ranging case studies to social media posts. Our ideal candidate has experience writing for B2B, preferable within the technology industry, and understands the role that content plays in driving traffic, engagement and conversions. We’re looking for someone who is extremely proactive, creative, a team player, and thrives in a fast-paced role. This position reports to our Director of Marketing in our downtown Chicago office. Please include 2 writing samples with your application.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Execute and manage a wide variety of engaging B2B content including website copy, case studies, blog posts, white papers, press releases, sales presentations, and social media posts
- Create sales collateral including one pagers, sales decks, and product overviews
- Assist with content deliverables for trade shows and events including flyers, promotional emails, and event communication
- Support the development of top of funnel programs that drive customer demand and increase brand and product awareness
- Work closely with our Communications Manager to support our overall content strategy
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams on new content ideas and generating the quarterly company newsletter
- Any additional writing projects for sales and marketing
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in content marketing or sales, preferably in B2B SaaS industry
- Exceptional writer/editor skilled in a variety of writing styles
- Passionate, self-motivated and team player
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- 2 strong B2B writing samples to show off writing skills Required
- Experience with CSM (WordPress)
- Experience with marketing automation solutions (Pardot)
- Experience with email marketing solutions (ActiveCampaign)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce)
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.