Content Marketing Specialist
RoomIt by CWT, the technology-driven hotel division of CWT, is looking for an accomplished Marketing Specialist to develop, write and edit a variety of communications and create multi-channel marketing programs that increase awareness and accelerate sales cycles in support of our business goals.
You are an accomplished storyteller who can take complex ideas and create compelling narratives in written and spoken words. You know the power of building a strong narrative and voice to drive business results.
You are as comfortable developing campaigns with the latest digital technologies as well as using traditional strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment and can manage multiple projects at the same time in a matrix environment. You have a “can do” attitude, and are able to confidently take ideas and run with them.
• Develops in-depth knowledge of the RoomIt business, products and target audiences to effectively write and build integrated marketing campaigns that are relevant, contextual and timely for the target audience.
• Creates informative, compelling and differentiated written long and short-form marketing communications, including landing pages, emails, e-books, blog posts, marketing collateral, presentations, infographics, event materials, and video scripts. Works closely with Designer on the visual execution.
• Utilize research studies and other sources of data to position RoomIt as an industry thought leader.
• Ensures the implementation of RoomIt messaging in marketing, communications and branding projects to maximize brand exposure, strengthen brand equity and maintain consistency across all channels.
• Writes internal messaging that enables our client-facing organization to successfully share RoomIt’s value to clients and prospects. Collaborates with internal SMEs and thought leaders to facilitate content creation.
• Manage RoomIt intranet page, including developing posts and pages, managing incoming questions and organizing materials so they can be easily found and used by the entire organization.
• Provide editorial and writing support for the rest of the marketing team.
• Track and measure marketing campaigns and activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related communications discipline.
• 3-5 years in B2B marketing across both online and offline channels.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer and communicator as well as process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
• Excellent planning, organization and project management skills, including defining, organizing, planning and executing campaigns from vision through implementation.
• Ability to effectively interface and interact with all levels of the organization building strong, collaborative relationships.
• A strong work ethic and a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to help wherever you’re needed.
• Experience in the hotel / travel industry preferred.
• 2-3 writing samples required.
Read Full Job Description