Content Optimization Specialist
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2’s Research team is looking to bring in a Content Optimization Specialist to help team of market researchers keep content and promotions for search engine optimized.
- Align w/ marketing and research leadership on specifications and appropriate content for the brand’s designated audience
- Support strategy to improve content delivery and promotion
- Championing content optimization strategy across the research team
- Support and document research content strategy
- Work with leaders to determine appropriate measures to identify what's working and what isn't with regard to research content and marketing efforts. Provide regular reporting and ongoing analysis on these metrics.
- Manage content through editing & publishing process, making SEO-related edits and passing to appropriate team to be published in HubSpot
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees a plus
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, content marketing, or content optimization roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate a team and manage projects
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with Google Analytics required
- Familiarity with SEO software a strong plus
- Demonstrate a track record of content development and delivery
- Self-starter requiring minimal direct oversight
- Excellent collaboration skills, able to influence across G2
- Strong time management skills
- Project management experience a plus
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.