Conversion Optimization Specialist
FTD, LLC is seeking a Conversion Optimization Specialist - A/B Testing who is innovative, data-driven, and forward-thinking to add to our newly created Commercial Growth team. You will deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies. You will work cross-functionally across many groups, including Product, Design, Analytics, and Engineering, to rapidly launch, analyze, and iterate upon multiple site experiments. This role will lead the creation and execution of our multivariant roadmap, A/B testing, and champion a new culture of experimentation focusing on growth.
You will use your previous experience with digital personalization to collaborate with the UX design team to 1) ideate on innovative solutions that address both user and business problems and 2) create compelling customer experiences.
You have proven experience with the implementation of A/B testing and can provide insights of variants in tests, clear definition of KPIs in your analysis, and overall expectations to stakeholders & leaders.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with the growth lead championing experimentation and cultivate a data-first culture by educating and empowering product and marketing teams by designing high-quality experiments
- You will manage the lifecycle of our experiments; building, launching, analyzing, and iterating upon A/B tests to optimize subscriber growth experiences and maximize conversion
- You will develop testing and personalization measurement methodology and a global process governing and educating teams while identifying strategic opportunities for testing to advance FTD's business goals and develop a hypothesis library by leveraging quantitative and qualitative data, including survey results and customer research
- You will cross-functionally lead partnerships with Product, Engineering, Finance, and Analytics in discovery analytics work to identify new testing or measurement opportunities, estimate the business impact of experiments, evaluate the technical feasibility and prioritize experimentation increasing FTD's value to customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of experience with digital optimization testing tools Optimizely, Google Optimize, or Adobe Target (formerly called Omniture SiteCatalyst) and ability to read and give recommendations on results
- 2-years in B2B optimizing Conversion, Site Analytics & Testing, CRM & Marketing Systems
- Debug troubleshoot and fix the configuration and integration issue
- Experience with a web analytics tool (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A natural sense of urgency, and a positive team player philosophy to be reflected in daily work ethics
Nice to have:
- Experience working in retail eCommerce #LI-DM1