About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Grubhub is looking for a Coordinator, Enterprise Marketing to support the development and implementation of co-marketing opportunities with our most valuable partners: our Enterprise restaurants.
Reporting under a team of Sr. Associates and Marketing Manager in our Chicago office, this Coordinator will be responsible for supporting campaign development, execution and reporting. This individual will focus on campaign projections, project briefs, campaign set-up/execution, reporting and more in order to achieve the goals of both Grubhub and it’s enterprise restaurant partners.
This individual will also be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s different departments and teams and will play a key role in supporting the team to achieve business objectives of Grubhub. This integrated marketing position works across channels including CRM, social, display, SEM/SEO, POP, broadcast and DM among other channels.
- Campaign Forecasting, Analysis & Reporting: Building out projections for upcoming campaigns, analyzing live campaigns and reporting campaign success. Pulling last minute, ad hoc reporting to meet partner needs.
- Budget Management: Monitoring team’s budget, coordinating invoices/accruals and partnering with accounting.
- Internal & Competitive Research: Internally monitoring campaign performance on enterprise brand level to understand differences in market performance, LTV, profit per order, and more. Also researching 3PD competitors and enterprise partners.
- Organizational/Administrative Tasks: Managing cross-partner marketing calendars, creating briefs, tracking goals, maintaining weekly updates/status docs, etc.
What You Bring to the Table
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, partnership management or business development
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally
- General knowledge of traditional, digital, content, social media and performance marketing
- Excellent communication, organization, teamwork, and follow-through skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude and ability to shift directions based on business needs
- Past work or internship experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office suite
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.