Coordinator, Marketing (Strategy & Analytics)
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are looking for a coordinator who will support the high-performance Marketing Strategy & Analytics team. He/she will be responsible for managing the operations of the marketing department including: managing many marketing processes and operations, product management of our internal testing platform, supporting senior leadership needs, and much more. The role will be based in Chicago and report to the Director of Marketing Strategy & Analytics. The coordinator will have the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing consumer brands in the US.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Oversee all mandatory ‘marketing activities’ for the department such as customer care listening and delivering food with Grubhub’s very own delivery car
- Manage new hire onboarding process.
- Manage department meetings and events including all-hands, team outings, etc.
- Oversee seating charts and coordinate department space expansion needs across multiple offices.
- Streamline existing Marketing Department initiatives and create new operational processes (such as strategic planning processes)
- Create cross-departmental learning initiatives (e.g. lunch and learns)
- Manage our internal testing platform with responsibilities such as developing a feedback loop with key stakeholders for feature improvements, ensuring tests are input correctly and on time and much more.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Keen business acumen and strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn marketing and/or e-commerce
- Passion for working with people and process improvement
Got These? Even Better:
- Ability to work collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interest in building and improving organizational processes
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.