The Corporate Communications Associate will play an important role in the daily operations of our company as an important member that conveys GoHealth messages to our sales center, corporate teams, and important partners. You will work with the Corporate Communications Manager to help implement strategies to prepare program leaders and teams as they implement projects and improve technology to increase employee awareness. You may help communicate with clients and other interested parties to collect information to ensure accurate announcement of new products. You will report to the Corporate Communications Manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Create communication that ensures that employees are aware of organizational changes and projects.
- Draft and help distribute executive messages, learning materials, presentations and internal memos, to share relevant information
- Help develop employee communication methods and platforms, print materials and change strategies
- Assist the Corporate Communications Manager with communications and change management support as it relates to executives, program leaders and agents
- Analyze communication initiative success to modify and improve the effectiveness
- Provide overall support for the open enrollment season; help manage the communication component and support agent and leadership readiness
- Curate and coordinate communication tools and vendors
- Establish performance standards and goals for all GoHealth our teams
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations or related discipline
- Experience creating communication that is engaging and accomplishes communication goals
- 2+ years of experience in corporate communications or similar field
- Editing skills
- Experience in media studies and the production of written, mass, and interpersonal communications
- Work on several projects simultaneously with moving deadlines
- Create communication for our customers at all levels
- Quickly grasp and summarize complex issues
Perks and Benefits:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.