Corporate Communications Specialist
- Support Relativity's corporate and product brand strategy to effectively drive the company’s vision, goals, and priorities with a consistent voice across all key constituencies.
- Work with various stakeholders to execute multi-faceted public relations campaigns to promote the Relativity brand, corporate programs and initiatives including Relativity Gives, the company’s community relations program.
- Create and publish timely company information, presentations, blog posts, op-eds, industry research, fact sheets, talking points, and other materials.
- Advocate on behalf of the company with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels.
- Become an expert on Relativity’s corporate and employer brands and work with departments as we implement campaigns involving those brands.
- Help Relativity achieve recognition in winning high-profile workplace and industry product awards.
- Support crisis communications and issue management initiatives to promote and protect Relativity’s corporate reputation.
- Support partner marketing and customer advocacy initiatives as they pertain to media relations and other public relations activities.
- Support communication and promotional efforts for Relativity Fest, the company’s annual customer conference and other high priority industry trade events.
- Oversee key performance indicators and produce regular reports using marketing analytics tools like Meltwater, Cision, PRNewswire, and Tableau.
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, and/or related discipline
- Highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging, stories and narratives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and influence senior executives
- Tenacity and willingness to get ideas to and stay in front of the right people
- Plans organizes, schedules, and tracks activity with a focus on measurable results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience