Customer Marketing Specialist
Customer Marketing Specialist
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 360,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
The Customer Marketing Specialist is responsible for building strong relationships with customers through engaging customer marketing campaigns that help customers get up and running on G2 Crowd faster, and cross-selling relevant products and services. You’ll partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically sales, customer success, and marketing.
This position requires creative marketing and communication skills to engage and motivate customer advocates.
- Increase the amount of G2 Crowd customer advocates (> customer reviews & NPS)
- Increase the amount of marketing sourced renewal and add-on opportunities (> marketing sourced pipe & revenue)
- Increase customer adoption and usages for new products (> adoption & renewal %)
- Build smart customer marketing campaigns that build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Run customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer focused initiatives
- Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Experience and interest in analyzing customer usage data
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills
- Passion for serving and understanding customers
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field
- One year of experience in marketing or communications
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years of experience in marketing or communications
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.