Digital Brand Manager
Responsible for the creative execution of effective demand campaigns and tactics to drive company growth. Manage creative elements of campaigns and projects from inception to completion, including post campaign analysis and summary report. Manage programs to positively impact consumer perception of, and engagement with, the Cars.com brand.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with consumer acquisition/media team to design creative elements of marketing programs and tactical plans for specific demand campaigns to drive traffic and lead volume growth through direct response tactcis while maintaining the overall brand.
- Coordinate with internal strategy teams on identifying segments for creative testing and proper messaging.
- Lead development of creative testing plans and continuously execute these channel specific creative A/B tests, report out on creative results and incorporate learnings to improve overall program performance
- Gain deep understanding of the Cars.com consumer and the ever-changing landscape that this customer traverses…be area expert.
- Strong understanding/awareness of competitive landscape, along with socialization of competitive efforts.
- Create creative assets for specific demand campaigns.
- Successfully manage the execution of assets for those plans. Channels include all paid digital including: online video, social, display and and email.
- Day-to-day management of all digital creative including copy and imagery to support always-on campaigns as well as key promotional efforts
- Ensure consistency in messaging across all digital touchpoints
- Employ strong project management skills, demonstrating the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables
- Keep Managers apprised of potential risks and other key nuances which may impact projects
- Manage agency relationships as appropriate. Reports to Brand Director.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and feedback in a constructive way
- Ability to efficiently manage resources and prioritize tasks
- Ability to think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to develop and optimize direct response creative campaigns to meet key performance goals.
- Ability to build strong relationships/partnerships with teams
- Experience developing cirect response creative campaigns from concept to design, testing and execution for key Social, Native and Digital channels (Facebook, Twitter, Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo, GDN, etc.).
- Must possess a high-level of proficiency in Photoshop, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to translate requests into tight deliverables, assumptions and timelines
- Scrappy, can create high-quality and efficient assets on the fly
- Industry experience in auto or third-party marketplace preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in managing major advertising campaigns, specifically direct response creative elements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Experience managing creative and/or agency partners in support of campaign goals.