Digital Content Marketing Lead
Equilibria is a high-growth, omni-channel premium CBD platform for women. We are dedicated to restoring balance to our community - physically and mentally - through our high quality CBD products and personalized dosage & delivery support. We are growing our team with proven, passionate, positive leaders and look forward to hearing from qualified candidates. Corporate Headquarters: River North, Chicago; Bioscience and Farm Operations: Longmont, CO.
Help continue Equilibria’s explosive growth curve by leading all Content Marketing (all social, email, blog/ inbound/ SEO), and collaborating with other leaders and agencies on marketing initiatives related to and requiring content assets including Influencer, Brand Partnerships, Events, and paid media.
Foster retention and community among our members by developing Equilibria’s position as THE trusted source of education and support for women in the CBD industry. (Examples; own our FaceBook community for organic member sharing, develop and amplify #MyEQ member spotlight feature, plan blog series, webinars, retention campaigns, etc.)
This job is on-site in Chicago, IL.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Equilibria will contribute toward medical insurance, for which we offer multiple options of coverage and premium. We also give every employee a monthly CBD allowance, along with other perks. Additional benefits coming later in 2020!
- Lead weekly cross-functional Marketing meetings to develop core brand and seasonal campaigns, populate rolling 3-month content calendars, and ensure all workstreams are distributing campaign optimally for maximum member acquisition/ retention across Social, Email, Blog, MyEQ Community, Influencer, Partner, Paid Media, and PR channels
- Balance customer acquisition efforts with helping develop merchandising activities including promotional and seasonal launches and events
- Content Production
- In collaboration with co-founders and Design team, help develop brand voice and visuals, and ensure all member touch points reflect this elevated brand identity
- Produce content for use across all channels, seasonally and as needed for refreshed brand articulation. Create budget and own project management of frequent video and photo shoots.
- Social Media
- Manage 2 social media marketing freelancers in their execution of the content calendar across social platforms.
- Email Marketing
- Collaborate with Design and Product team to build email calendar for Content/ Merchandising events.
- Write creative briefs for email designers and provide feedback to ensure all emails are on-brand and achieve maximum engagement.
- Assist Product team with Marketing Automation, sending highly relevant funnel emails to specific members at specific moments in their lifecycle (both new and recurring)
- Other Paid Media (Sponsored Content, Podcast, Radio, etc)
- Liaise with agency or digital marketing consultant to ensure our paid PPC strategy is brand accretive and tied in to all brand and seasonal campaigns
- Experience with SEM, ad buying/display, and other marketing mechanics a plus, but not required
Interested? Email Coco + Marcy at [exec at equilibriawomen.com] with your cover letter, resume, and anything else pertinent we should know!