Digital Marketing Analyst at GoHealth
Do you enjoy diving deep into pools of data and emerging with incredible insights? Are you interested in working for an organization that actually operationalizes those findings quickly, and relies on your analysis to make major strategic decisions?
Do you want to leverage your Excel wizardry and modeling skills beyond simple financial analysis to forecast campaign performance, identify top performing creatives, and other funnel metrics?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
In this role, you’ll get to collaborate directly with marketing leaders for the fastest growing public companies in the nation. Our digital marketing strategy plays a key role in driving that explosive growth, and this role will be responsible for helping to grow those channels with a focus on display, social, native and paid search campaigns.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager to drive top-of-funnel growth in across display, search and native channels.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports that track key metrics and trends. Work toward the automation of these tasks alongside our data and engineering teams.
- Help manage external facing communication with advertising platforms
- Leverage data to develop insights that drive observation/hypothesis driven tests that translate into measurable results.
- Develop new ad concepts and A/B test to maximize volume while minimizing top of funnel cost.
- Work cross functionally with other teams to develop an understanding of our entire sales funnel, from ad impression to retention.
- Serve as a voice of customer resource for the team to develop actionable insights – monitor social media commenting, listen to sales calls, and perform interviews with our agents to get insights.
- Stay abreast of the digital marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of work experience in marketing, analytics, management consulting or communications.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment with a high desire to learn and grow.
- Experience in digital marketing in a healthcare or related industry a plus.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including data visualization and the ability to turn findings into actionable results.
- Experience working with platforms like Google Ads (search, display, and video) or Facebook ads a strong plus.
- MySQL/SQL Server knowledge a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.