Digital Marketing Analyst at GoHealth
The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The customer acquisition team is looking for a Social and Display Advertising Analyst to report to the Director of Digital Marketing. In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team, our optimization team and our external agency partners in order to increase the size and profitability of our social and display campaigns.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to maintain and grow existing advertising accounts, driving scale and profitability by optimizing the following:
- Manage and optimize audience structure – Harness our customer data as well as 1st and 3rd party targeting options available on various platforms to identify and hone in on key consumer segments.
- Continuously A/B test ad creatives across multiple formats to maximize top-of-funnel ad engagement - Single image, carousel, video, interactive flash ads, etc.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Bid accounts to maintain target margin thresholds by leveraging ROAS data and various spend reporting dimensions.
- Stay abreast of social and display advertising landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in social/display advertising, ideally in a performance-marketing environment.
- Experience working with Facebook Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Google Display Network, Taboola, Outbrain is preferred. Twitter, Youtube, and experience with other programmatic or direct display buys a strong plus.
- Expert level in Excel a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer