Digital Marketing Analyst
The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The customer acquisition team is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to report to the Digital Marketing Director. In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team, our optimization team and our external agency partners in order to increase the size and profitability of our various paid media channels.
- Work with Digital Marketing Director to maintain and grow existing advertising accounts, driving scale and profitability by performing the following:
- Manage and optimize omni-channel paid sourcing efforts across search, display, social and video.
- Harness our customer data as well as 1st and 3rd party targeting options available on various platforms to identify and hone in on key consumer segments.
- Continuously A/B test ad creatives across multiple formats to maximize top-of-funnel ad engagement - Text ads, click to call, single image, carosuel, video, interactive flash ads, etc.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Bid accounts to maintain target margin thresholds by leveraging ROAS data and various spend reporting dimensions.
- Stay abreast of the digital marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in digital advertising, ideally in a performance-marketing environment.
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Google Display Network, Taboola, Outbrain is highly preferred. Twitter, YouTube, and experience with other programmatic or direct display buys a strong plus.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer