Digital Marketing Analyst at closerlook, inc.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for the coordination, execution, and management of cross-channel marketing reporting and analytics. This role will integrate, analyze and translate data into actionable insights to optimize client marketing investment. The Analyst will serve as a resident expert of cross-channel marketing reporting, analytics, and insights efforts, ensuring executional excellence across agency functional groups – Marketing Intelligence, Strategy, Account and Creative.
This role is part of the MCM Strategy team, which is focused on using data for more effective marketing, delivering the right content to the right audience at the right time to drive measurable business results. The role reports to the Vice President, MCM Strategy.
- Collect, aggregate and analyze cross-channel digital data from multiple sources to evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives.
- Develop performance reports that deliver on the strategic storytelling approach, providing actionable insights based on available data from multiple offline and online channels.
- Possess and maintain fluency in the efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns, channels and tactics.
- Work closely with internal strategy, marketing intelligence and account group members to ensure the data analysis and insight generation will inform and drive client strategy.
- Assist in development of data visualizations for user-friendly reporting that is easily digestible by business stakeholders.
- Assist in development of standard processes for cross-channel campaign measurement and reporting across teams.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business, marketing, CIS, statistics, related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of data, reporting, or analytics experience
- Experience in marketing-focused roles with strong business acumen
- Experience with media and analytics, including reporting technology tools
- Ability to summarize findings into clear and actionable recommendations in storytelling format
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player and proven ability to work independently and with others (internally and externally)
- Process-driven, continuous improvement mindset
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.