Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to our Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and will support acquisition marketing campaigns for our paid media and lead/affiliate marketing programs.
What will you do?
- Implement paid media strategies that drive business value and align to target LTV:CAC goals.
- Monitor, test, and optimize bidding and audience segmentation strategies across lead/affiliate partners.
- Conduct keyword research and ad copy/creative testing to support paid advertising strategies.
- Track, measure, and report on campaigns, monitoring the effectiveness of optimizations and sharing results, insights, and best practices.
- Own campaign optimization projects from end to end including outlining goals and KPIs for measurement, tactical implementation, budget recommendation, and assessment of impact.
What do you need?
- A belief in our mission, alignment with our values, and enthusiasm in how you and your team will contribute to our vision
- Experience in performance marketing function for a high-growth consumer tech company
- Hands on experience with multiple marketing technology platforms
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear communicator who is collaborative and able to build strong relationships quickly
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Nice to haves:
- You have a big-picture mindset. You can envision how multiple marketing tactics work together to tell Clearcover’s story, convey our value props, and encourage people to move through the car insurance buying journey.
- You have time management and communication skills. You’re able to prioritize multiple deadlines and deliverables at once while also being accountable for communicating progress internally.
- You’re organized. You have a system for keeping track of the work you create that makes it easy for anyone to understand where the latest versions are and where to find previous iterations.
- You pay meticulous attention to details. You take pride in getting things exactly right, and you triple check your work before shipping it.
- You like feedback. You’re comfortable receiving, absorbing, and applying feedback in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- You have great relationship skills. You have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with external vendors and partners.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover the vast majority of your premiums to make the cost of you and your family's coverage affordable. Plus, we contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- Flexibility to work remotely
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- And yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.