Digital Marketing Coordinator at Topstep (Chicago, IL)
At Topstep, individuals fully own their roles and are charged with meaningfully driving results. We work fast and continuously optimize our products to reach more and more traders worldwide.
With our Product Team and our Marketing Team both running at top speed on initiatives to achieve our company goals, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to help us move even faster and test more quickly. We know that the opportunity our product offers is beneficial to people all over the world, but how do we tell them about it? You’ll help us answer that question through innovative and measurable, sometimes entirely self-started, and always data-driven insights. Someone who is eager, curious, and has a basic grasp of digital marketing will be a great fit for this role.
The successful candidate will also have a genuine enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and be able to excel in a fast-paced, high energy start-up environment.
Excited about this opportunity? Read on, keeping mind that we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. Topstep believes that diverse people and ideas result in better business, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
The Role, along with everything you’d expect
- This Coordinator role is an ideal opportunity to start your digital marketing career!
- The role is also a great fit for candidates who currently do similar work in marketing, and would like to have a hand in not just implementing campaigns, but also directing and optimizing them across a range of digital channels
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work very closely with our Product Marketing Manager and the product team to directly impact roadmap decisions
- Your work will help us to better understand marketing channel development and optimization, and will therefore inform marketing spend
- We have a long list of ideas to research, test, and develop, including an international influencer strategy and the broadening of our A/B testing framework
- There is so much you’ll learn in this role: how to affect SEO/SEM, analysis of our creatives by channel, A/B testing, not to mention the cross-departmental opportunities
- It’s new. We have a general idea of what we need from you, and you’ll help craft it. Doing so, you’ll also be crafting your future advancement opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be proficient in digital marketing concepts. You don't have to be a pro, but basic knowledge of things like paid search, SEM, SEO, paid social, podcast, video, and blog are a must
- Project Management skills are also a must. We’ll likely throw a lot at you, so we’ll rely on your serious organization, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Eager to learn, curious, and interested in the world around you. We need someone who obsesses over problems and digs deeper on questions to find the best option
- Smart and approachable. Our entire company will rely on the Marketing Team for aspects of different projects, and we're team players. As the employees are our clients, establishing a great rapport is one of the most important aspects of the role
- Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate clearly across the company. As a small company, we always have a lot going on, and we rely on our teams to have the skills to navigate the best way to accomplish our goals.
- Have you ever worked with or thought through a customer funnel? It’s a huge bonus, but don’t hesitate to apply if you haven’t
- An eye for graphic design - also nice to have. If you have specific skills, call it out, but no worries if you don’t
- Excellent English writing skills and overall positive attitude.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Generous paid family leave, plus flexible ramp up period upon return, and extra PTO days
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Monthly team Innovation Labs, which contribute to long term strategic decisions
- Vacation bonus, when you take off 5 consecutive days to fully clock out
- #TopstepTravel, a semi-regular raffle for luxury accommodations in a variety of cities
- Professional development budget, provided for continuing education, training, and workshops
- Employee Assistance Program, for when you need some professional support in your personal life
- Company parties and outings, happy hours and catered lunches, breakfast and snack bar
- Annual company-wide Step Up Day, a day spent giving back to our community
- Graceful Leave Policy
- Casual work environment and dress code
- Summer Friday (flexible) hours
- Opportunities to work from home
- Pre-tax spending accounts, for your dependent and health care needs plus transportation
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days, increasing annually), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid volunteer hours
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Is TopstepTrader the place for you? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
TopstepTrader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or any other basis protected under the law.