Digital Marketing Manager - New Channels
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The Marketing team at GoHealth is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, reporting into the Director of Digital Marketing. The role is an ambitious one: identify new digital customer acquisition channels - then test and learn until we find success and “crack” the channel. Success will require a candidate to be able to learn quickly, have a growth mindset, and truly enjoy the challenge of solving a tricky puzzle. This role will require the candidate to truly understand our customers, and craft tests at all levels of the funnel: from ads to persuasive landing pages to working with the optimization team to fine tune the funnel to each particular campaign.
The first new channel to “crack” will be YouTube for conversions – so an understanding of video media, and how folks interact with YouTube would be ideal.
- Learn everything possible about YouTube for action
- Work with experts at Google to identify relevant case studies and best practices
- Use research to develop and execute a go to market strategy
- Develop and maintain a test-and-learn cadence that maximizes amount of learnings we can take from our traffic volume
- Quickly but methodically test a wide variation of media and message until we hit the “just right” campaigns
- Report results back relative to our direct response KPIs, and test-and-learn velocity metrics
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience – preferably within a direct response framework.
- Quantitative and qualitative skills: Google Analytics, sequel (SQL), persuasive messaging, customer research
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Heap.
- Demonstrated experience attacking a complex, challenging endeavor in any field – and working through unraveling it until success found
- A love of data - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Humility – able to pivot when the data says your original thesis was off
- A self-starter who loves to work in a start-up like work environment.
- Able to communicate and deliver results effectively
- Strategic thinker who can turn ideas into reality.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer