Digital Marketing Manager at Built In
Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston, Seattle, San Francisco, and Nationwide.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be part of the future of tech.We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to lead unprecedented growth in the marketing funnel for our company. No idea is too far out, no channel will be left untested! You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and engaging/nurturing those leads into customers.How you’ll contribute
- Own website strategy and optimization including A/B testing
- Identify and test new channels of demand generation for vertical-based and always-on campaigns
- Optimize path to conversion for low-touch, ready to convert leads
- Measure and optimize the engagement programs intended to turn cold leads into qualified leads
- Partner with the Content team to identify assets to be used in demand generation and nurture sequences.
- Work with Marketing Operations to establish closed-loop analytics and reporting from click to close including channel level ROI.
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in a tech company
- Experience with Website Optimization, SEO, Paid Search, Display, Email, and Content Syndication programs
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven history of using data to drive optimizations in channel performance, ROI and Cost per Customer Acquisition
- Ability to develop and optimize strategy segmented by verticals, regions, company profiles and more!
- Desire to be in a fast-paced environment and comfortable juggling multiple priorities
- Google AdWords/Analytics certified
- Bizible experience
- Google Optimize experience
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Inclusive, Always. We’re committed to a culture where all people are respected, have a say and can be their whole selves. We will uplift and advocate for one another. Always.
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.