Digital Marketing Manager
Manage SEO/SEM tactics, including but not limited to paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, agency management, etc. and assist in developing client strategy.
Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts – regularly analyzing and creating actionable reporting on all digital marketing initiatives overseen by the position, including website(s), organic search rankings, paid search metrics, email campaigns, social media, etc., to continuously optimize overall online mix and performance.
Create and manage SEO campaigns for our clients including UX and content analysis
Manage an annual budget and track actual vs. budgeted amounts – this will include forecasting, invoicing, expense reconciliation and other activities as necessary.
Implement media campaigns across various digital platforms (Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, among others). Proficiency in other Paid Social Media platforms a plus
Build reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of campaigns and be able to deliver these confidently to customers.
- Minimum 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- A hands-on tactical understanding of SEM, SEO, Email, Display, Retargeting, and paid Social
- Must possess an understanding of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, and their application for measurement across the spectrum of digital marketing initiatives
- Experience managing Google AdWords, Facebook and Yahoo/Bing AdCenter campaigns required
- Ability to build relationships with internal internal and external clients.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Project management skills/ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
- Ability to quickly assimilate and distill complex technology
- An understanding of UX and its connection to SEO and how to improve
- Ability to work independently and effectively within the team
- Great communications and interpersonal skills
- Lead client meetings
- Hungry to learn new technologies and industry trends
- In depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics
- In depth understanding of Google Analytics
- In depth understanding of digital marketing platforms, including Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) and Facebook advertising
- Intermediate knowledge and implementation tactics using Google Tag Manager for website and campaign tracking
- In depth understanding of key digital metrics across the digital marketing funnel including SEO, website, Facebook, Google AdWords Search and Display Network.
- Basic HTML skills
- An understanding of CMS systems like SilverStripe and WordPress
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into meaning insights and actionable recommendations
- Google Analytics certified
- Google AdWords Search and Display Network certified
- An understanding of Double Click for Publishers
- An understanding of usability tools such as Optimizely and Crazy Egg
- Ability to visualize data for both technical and non-technical audiences