Digital Marketing Manager
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to its growing Marketing Production team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
We are searching for an individual that has experience in the Natural, Organic, Health & Wellness industry and will enable provide valuable insights and solutions to drive sales.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
The Digital Marketing Manager, situated within the Marketing Production vertical and reporting to the VP of Marketing, will be responsible for developing, executing, measuring and optimizing SPINS digital campaigns to promote our brand and products via SEO/SEM, display advertising, Paid Social, email, and PR, as well as managing SPINS' trade show presences. The Digital Marketing Manager requires a strong grasp of digital marketing tools and platforms, working knowledge of PR principles and a growth-hacking mindset to help our business units reach their goals and shape marketing best practice.
The SPINS Marketing Production team serves as one half of an internal marketing agency to the SPINS' brand, the 'agency' is comprised of Marketing Production and Marketing Strategy verticals. In addition to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Production team manages execution across digital, PR, tradeshows and events and will include a Digital UI/UX Manager and Designer.
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
As a member of the Marketing Production vertical, you'll be responsible for working hand in hand with the Marketing Strategy vertical to inform and execute campaigns to bring SPINS products and news to the market that will resonate and drive leads among their specific B2B audience. You'll execute, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), with a focus on increasing inbound leads to the business and conversions. You'll also oversee SEO and marketing metrics for the SPINS web presence, working with the UI/UX Designer to structure the website for successful SEO. You'll be responsible for executing innovative paid social campaigns to promote events, tradeshow presences, products and more. You'll measure engagement and curate targeted audiences for email campaign execution and optimization, leveraging SPINS' CRM database. You'll conduct A/B and multi-variate testing to refine and implement new best practices as well as identify benchmarks. As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you'll evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Finally, you'll be responsible for coordinating tradeshow elements with Trade Associations including coordination of our booth and branded elements, placement, pricing and sponsorship.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- Familiarity with the following key marketing tools:
- Pardot or similar email applications
- Wordpress or similar CMS applications
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- SEO Markup
- Structured Data
- Ahrefs or similar SEM analysis tools
- Google Adwords and Bing
- Paid Social Media
- Trello, JIRA or other project management tools
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creative problem-solving mindset
- Finely honed organization and project management skills
- Proven ability to deliver against timelines
- A proven history of success in digital marketing in an internal marketing department, bringing brand, product or service to a B2B audience
- Experience with a B2B company that sells to grocery retail or consumer packaged manufacturers OR experience with an agency with first-hand experience with word of mouth and owned media a plus