Digital Marketing Manager
We are grateful for your interest.
If you want to be part of something new, exciting and ripe with opportunities to grow professionally then we are glad you found us. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us as we scale our business and deliver best in class (and award winning) location tracking solutions for families and businesses.
Your contributions will directly impact our customer acquisition and sales goals. You will be exposed to all areas of our business and work directly with the development, customer experience and business teams to drive growth. Every day brings new challenges along with new opportunities to contribute to our company’s success. We thank you for your interest. We recognize that the job search and interview process is time consuming and we’re grateful that you’re considering Jiobit.
Jiobit is the first of its kind patented location tracking platform, enabling the longest lasting and smallest real-time location products (indoor or out) with best-in-class security.
Featuring a host of encryption and security technologies, Jiobit is trusted by federal government customers, law enforcement professionals, and thousands of pet owners and families, with usage in every populated continent in the world.
Jiobit has received an Editor's Choice Award with PCMag and Wired Recommends editor’s choice, and has been featured on Forbes, CNBC, Buzzfeed, Techcrunch, and USA Today to name a few. With offices in Chicago and Silicon Valley, the team is comprised of seasoned designers, marketers, and engineers with a history of building innovative consumer products and services with millions of units sold worldwide. We have raised over $10M in funding and are now positioning the business for rapid growth.
You will be a jack-of-all trades digital marketer: Writing, executing, developing strategy, diving into analytics, and more. This is a critical role as we begin to scale our direct to consumer / eCommerce business. Areas of responsibility and/or influence may include:
- Writing: You’ll write everything—tweets, ads, emails, website pages, video scripts, packaging, posters, job descriptions, and more. If there are words on it, you’re involved.
- Execution: Take your copy through the full process—Build ads in Facebook Ad Manager or AdWords, create and send emails in MailChimp or Hubspot, develop A/B tests on our website.
- Digital Strategy Development: Help the development of the strategic and tactical plans for both paid and organic channels including social ads, display ads, SEO, and SEM.
- Marketing Analytics / Data Analysis: Measure KPIs and analyze data and trends to inform the types of content you put out.
- Martech Stack Research: Identify, test, and help select new digital tools and software to support the company’s strategy.
- Team Player: Willingness to jump in when and where needed. We’re all in this together and sometimes we wear multiple hats!
What you'll need.
- Intellectual curiosity - seeking out answers and challenges. When something looks out of sorts, you dig in to figure why. You love solving problems and trying new methods, tools, approaches.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- Creative, yet analytical, in your approach to solving problems and identifying opportunities
- Familiarity with analytical and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Adwords Manager, etc.) and marketing stack platforms (email, social, etc)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and reliable follow-through
- Energy and passion to support the team, the mission, and our customers
- Roll-with-the-punches attitude and good sense of humor
What you'll get.
- Unlimited time off to juggle work/life balance
- Flexible work hours and location
- Company retreats and team building
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (including 50% contribution for dependents)
- Paid holidays
- Short-term / Long-term Disability offered
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
Given the importance of this role for the long-term success of the company, equity compensation will be available for the right candidate